Last Wednesday was my birthday. I had decided to try to take 29 pictures throughout the day in honor of the years I've lived . . . but I forgot. Brooke called me that evening and reminded me, so I did the best I could with what was left of the night. Thanks a bunch Brooke. So, here's what I saw/experienced/ate/etc the night of November 7.
I caught Nat at an "unexpected moment" :)
Nat made me a Matroshka Cake. If you look close I'm pretty sure Kate has a couple extra ears.
Sometimes you've got to lick the candle.
We were all practicing our sleeping faces. Nat & Stewart did a fantastic job.
It was a great birthday.
I caught Nat at an "unexpected moment" :)
Nat made me a Matroshka Cake. If you look close I'm pretty sure Kate has a couple extra ears.
Sometimes you've got to lick the candle.
Never in my life have I seen a can of tuna this big.
We were all practicing our sleeping faces. Nat & Stewart did a fantastic job.
I thought I'd take a video of the ceiling. It seemed like a good idea.
We thought we'd play a game, Hand and Foot seemed like a good option.
But then settled on SkipBo . . . apparently Karen thought she could get the upper hand.
It was a great birthday.



1 comment:
LOL the video of the ceiling actually cracked me up!! I thought it was just an accidental video or something so I was surprised that you did it on purpose. Haha I'm glad you had a fun birthday. Love ya.
Post a Comment