It being a new year and all, I feel like it's time for a confession. I like facial hair. On men. I think it's hot. I guess I also have to admit I've never kissed a guy with facial hair . . . that may change my perspective a bit. But if I'm just looking at it, admiring it, I think it's sweet. Most of the time. I do NOT condone nasty facial hair with food stuck in it or that's too sparse or that looks creepy. But I do like facial hair with a little personality.
Exhibit A:

Steve from Arthur Christmas. Can anyone do this with their face? I would love to see a Christmas tree goattee. Please. Jay Leno maybe?
Exhibit B:

Duck Dynasty. Okay, seriously, I'm confessing, right, so don't go crazy on me, but I really like these guys and their beards. Would I ever date one of them? No, I'm pretty sure the only one that's not married is Uncle Si. Would I date a guy with a beard like this? Probably not . . . maybe . . . I don't know . . . but these guys definitely have personality and so do their beards.
Please don't think I only like weird facial hair. I totally dig a scruffy look and appreciate short beards, goattees, and on rare occassions, the lone mustache. Maybe the two exhibits I showed today are somehow related to my weird penchant for the euro-mullet. I may need help.
Thanks for letting me come clean. I wanted to start 2013 right.
note: there is no connection between my love of facial hair and camoflauge clothing, it is purely happenstance that those two are both present in the images shared within this post.
Exhibit A:

Steve from Arthur Christmas. Can anyone do this with their face? I would love to see a Christmas tree goattee. Please. Jay Leno maybe?
Exhibit B:

Duck Dynasty. Okay, seriously, I'm confessing, right, so don't go crazy on me, but I really like these guys and their beards. Would I ever date one of them? No, I'm pretty sure the only one that's not married is Uncle Si. Would I date a guy with a beard like this? Probably not . . . maybe . . . I don't know . . . but these guys definitely have personality and so do their beards.
Please don't think I only like weird facial hair. I totally dig a scruffy look and appreciate short beards, goattees, and on rare occassions, the lone mustache. Maybe the two exhibits I showed today are somehow related to my weird penchant for the euro-mullet. I may need help.
Thanks for letting me come clean. I wanted to start 2013 right.
note: there is no connection between my love of facial hair and camoflauge clothing, it is purely happenstance that those two are both present in the images shared within this post.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I had no idea. Now that I think about this a minute, though, I can totally see you with some guy with super dark hair who grows a 5 o' clock shadow by 11 am. Hmmm be on the lookout for that, okay?? And I would prefer not to have to be in family photos with one of the guys from Duck Dynasty, but if that's what makes you happy I guess I can reevaluate my prejudices.
Post a Comment