27 August 2008

What's Next

It's officially one month, ten days since I've been back and I decided it's about time I did a summary of my trip. IT WAS GREAT! That about sums it up. I didn't do much of what I'd planned on (except go to Swan Lake and my mission [I wasn't really sure if I'd make it to my mission]), but I learned A TON about life and other things. So, while this is the end of Russia for a while, it's not the end of me. I'll keep posting once in a while when REALLY exciting things happen so that, if you happen by, you'll know about me. If I can ever figure out how to download (or is it upload?) pictures you'll get to see how my life is too.

So, what's next? I'm finishing up school, Russian degree and it's looking like my coaching minor might just turn out after all, working, the MTC is letting me teach English-speaking missionaries!, and looking for a job, I've found some interesting options. Essentially, excitement is just around the corner for me! Until next post!

No comments: