28 February 2009

Long Enough

Contrary to popular belief I have not fallen of the edge of the earth. I graduated in December and am looking for a job. In about 10 days I'll find out whether or not I've got a job with Teach For America and could be moving somewhere exotic like Nashville or North Carolina.

I had knee surgery Friday the 13th and am pretty pleased that my scars seem pretty symmetrical. I think (and hope) my knees will match! I'm working on physical therapy and wish I was working. My knee is starting to get better, but it's going to be a while before I'm good to go. I'm adding in a few pictures from forever ago because I finally learned how to download pictures!


This is the view I dream of! This is what I'd see on my way home every night when I lived in Sochi.











I finally made it into the Black Sea!



This next one is for Nat.



This is the place I lived in Rostov. On the left there are a lot of the same babushki who we chatted with when I was there.
I know these pictures are old, but these are some of the fun ones from my trip this summer.



1 comment:

smileynann said...

Rach -- I love the pics, especially mxdonalds!! plesae excuse puct. & spellinf -- i'm golding kimball.

but... where is princess leia??