10 March 2009

by popular demand

i'm posting the following two pictures because of an apparent great demand for it. what i believe constitutes 100% of this blog's following has requested these particular pictures. when faced with the risk of losing your entire audience, you take drastic measures. however i would like to point out to said readership that it's very difficult to "gold" small children (check out your last post . . . i kind of got a kick out of it). so, without further adieu, enter leia, luke, and han . . .






















5 comments:

Kristi Young said...

Oh man, Rachel! I love you! And I'm super impressed with the hair!

smileynann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smileynann said...

Look, Rach -- you just doubled your viewing audience! Thanks a ton, these are precious!

Rachel said...

thanks team! glad to know you care :)

B and BO said...

Seriously, you're well on your way to being "favorite aunt" just for playing Star Wars, I just know it.