17 March 2010

i LOVE foldables!

1st block was bad today. really bad. But, I changed things up for 2nd and 4th and this is what we did.

My students are having trouble operating with positive and negative numbers, so we made foldables today. Inside they described how to multiply, divide, ± positive and negative numbers, then provided examples. They were so well-behaved! and I think they liked it! and I think most of them understood :D Anyway, the picture is just the very best of the best, I had quite a few turned in, but these ones went up on the wall.

I think it's interesting though . . . is everyone's favorite colors really red and blue? I mean, I had a LOT of colors. The 2 green ones are the ONLY different colored ones I received . . . it's St. Patrick's Day. I know that there are a lot of gangsters in my school, but not ALL my students are bloods and cryps. Are these really the only two favorite colors?

We ARE going to make it!

No comments: