Today I was searching for the athletes I worked with during my internship in 2008 and came across the following article.
This article mentions the dragon boat races in which I participated: http://www.moscanoe.ru/cgi-bin/view_news.cgi?nfile=080531.txt
And there are pictures of the day at the following link: https://picasaweb.google.com/sgalkov/_31052008#
If you look close you'll see me in photos 24, 95, 96, 106, 107, 119, 139–161, 166–181. The first several, you'd have to know what I was wearing, or who my friends were to tell it was me, the last several you should be able to see me if you know who I am :) Yes, I was hanging on for my dear life. I was strapped to the chair, but the chair was inset into the boat on two legs that were only about 3 inches tall. Evgenii Mixhailovich Soldatkin, the coach with whom I worked, is also in several. If you know what he looks like (he's all in black) you can find him in photos 50, 98,112.
This article mentions the dragon boat races in which I participated: http://www.moscanoe.ru/cgi-bin/view_news.cgi?nfile=080531.txt
And there are pictures of the day at the following link: https://picasaweb.google.com/sgalkov/_31052008#
If you look close you'll see me in photos 24, 95, 96, 106, 107, 119, 139–161, 166–181. The first several, you'd have to know what I was wearing, or who my friends were to tell it was me, the last several you should be able to see me if you know who I am :) Yes, I was hanging on for my dear life. I was strapped to the chair, but the chair was inset into the boat on two legs that were only about 3 inches tall. Evgenii Mixhailovich Soldatkin, the coach with whom I worked, is also in several. If you know what he looks like (he's all in black) you can find him in photos 50, 98,112.
1 comment:
Kinda scary where you can find your picture online these days!
Post a Comment