27 June 2009

After a lengthy reprieve from blogging, I've decided that either a significant amount of time has passed or I am sufficiently far from home to begin blogging again.

In case you didn't know (and you probably did) I'm teaching Middle School Math in Atlanta for the summer. I'm slated to be here until July 10th (happy b-day Trent) when I'll move to Memphis and begin teaching High School Math in August.

Although not everything was peaches and cream in the beginning, I'm pretty sure I'm enjoying teaching and am getting excited about the fall.

Sorry about the extremely boring post, but, just so you know, I'm still around.

2 comments:

jnthnsnw said...

Rachel,

Whitney and I have been following your blog and I just realized I looked over something so very significant. You are moving to Memphis! That is where Whitney and I were born! My parents still live there. You will have to get together with them some time! The YSA branch there could use someone like you. I hope you are excited about Memphis!

smileynann said...

It's not all GEORGIA peaches and cream? Ha ha! Are you setting up your classroom yet?

Love you, Rachspace -- I hope things are going well for you.