28 July 2009

Pre-School Post

So . . . I'm getting things worked out for school. Let's just say, I'm loving google more and more! I set up a google voice account, and it's incredible! I can give people a Memphis # and it will ring to my phone. If anything gets out of hand, I can just block their numbers and nobody's the wiser as to what my phone number really is! Isn't that cool?

I really wish I knew what I was teaching right now. I spent all of last week working out plans for a Geometry class, but still haven't heard from my school whether or not I'll be teaching that, something else, or seven different subjects! Oh well, I tried to pick the toughest one I thought I would actually teach, so hopefully anything else will be cake. I have a feeling that no matter what comes out it's going to be tough. However, I'm pretty excited to start my life as a Pharoah.

But mostly, I'm just excited for the reunion right now. I leave tomorrow! Woohoo! It's going to be great!

No comments: