06 August 2009

aaaahhhhhhhhrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh! I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed right now. It's Thursday night. I've been procrastinating a little. I begin teaching on Monday. I have tons to do. In the spirit of doing what needs to be done and not wasting time, I just wanted to put that out there before I go to work. Sorry, no more details right now. I fully expect my life to be crazy for the next 3 months. I hope I can get part of that craziness under control tonight. Tonight I'm a go-getter!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Goooo Rachel!! You can do it! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

smileynann said...

Rachel, I hope you got yourself a bouquet of pencils to put on your desk! Good luck teaching -- I hope your first day went well.

Audrey said...

Good Luck Rach! You are going to be great - we just know it. I wish that I could have had such a cool teacher. Let us know the details and just make sure you establish that you are the boss! Love you!